Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I thought I was going to see La Traviata, But Then a Man Came Out In His Underpants.





My youngest son loves wrestling. I don't know why. He bought two tickets (with his own money) to see "Monday Night Raw" in Los Angeles and insisted that I go with him. I don't know why. You would think he would want to go with someone who liked wrestling. I know what you're thinking...mostly naked men with bulging muscles and 2% body fat, rolling around with each other can't be all that bad. Well...I can say that it was a joy to see my son so happy. We arrived four hours early to stand behind the arena to see the wrestlers come in.

Here's one. His name is Cena:





Then, we were in the arena for six hours (that's a lot of wrestling...I now know a lot about it. If you don't believe me, I'll F5 your ass, clothesline your fool self, and you can believe that, brother. Here are some men in underpants!







The Staples Center has a lot of rules. I don't understand the NO BROOMS rule, though. Why do people bring brooms to the Staples Center? Am I out of the loop, as far as brooms are concerned?




No comments: