Thursday, October 1, 2015

Come Bite Me




Come and Bite Me




Hello and happy October! To celebrate lower temperatures—Finally!—I thought I would put BOUNTY on sale for 99-cents. Bounty was a labor of love for me. The hero Brodie is my dream man. Bounty is a funny, sexy adventure, and I hope you enjoy it. 

Get your copy today:



Here’s a little taste…

“I want to taste you.”
               “You want to what?” He bent his head down and grazed his lips over the side of my neck. My eyes rolled back in my head, and I tried to grasp onto any strings of sanity I could find. His lips were warm and softer than I had imagined, and wherever they touched, a tiny jolt of electricity went through me.
               Oops. This wasn’t a good thing, I reminded myself. He wasn’t a good man, and he wasn’t good for me.
               “This can’t happen,” I moaned.
               “No, of course not. I agree, wholeheartedly. You are trouble. I knew it the first time I saw you.” He moved to the spot just below my ear and made long, liquid strokes with his lips.
               “Me? You’re the trouble. I knew it the first time I saw you. Besides, you drugged me and kidnapped me,” I said. My head flopped to one side, giving him better access to my neck.
               “That was just part of the job.” His tongue followed his lips, licking my earlobe and down my neck. I gasped and rose onto my tiptoes.
                “You threatened me and Tased me,” I reminded him after a while.
               “I didn’t want to Tase you. That was unfortunate.” He put his arms around me and pulled me close.
“You sold me to a Chechen warlord and left me there to rot.” My breasts pushed against his chest. The terry cloth robe was all that stood between us. My nipples grew hard with the friction.
“I was going to slip you out that night. No harm. No foul.”
“Oh, that’s true. I forgot.” At least I hoped it was true. I felt his hardness against my belly. I moaned. The sound seemed to spur him on. He slipped his thigh between my legs, and I leaned against it.
               “You slapped me,” I said. I was on fire. It dried my wet skin from the bath, but it made me wet between my legs. I felt my insides melt. I reached up and parted his robe and caressed his chest.
               “I have to admit,” he said, hoarsely. “I sort of enjoyed the slapping. Later, I’ll let you slap me back.”
               My arms slipped around him and rested on his buttocks. He bucked forward a little and groaned.
               “And you bit me,” I said.
               “No, Princess. There you have it wrong. You bit me. Come and bite me again.”






No comments: